SG50 Champions of Change
The BoardAgender SG50 Champions of Change call on every corporate leader to make the change for gender-balanced business in Singapore.
- Raise awareness in the business community about the benefits of diversity: gender-balanced business promotes better decision-making in the boardroom, better corporate governance, and better financial performance.
- Encourage boards, CEOs and nominating committees to increase female representation on every corporate board in Singapore: by calling on prominent men and women to champion gender diversity in their own workplaces and in the wider community.
- Facilitate the advancement of more women in leadership roles: recommend widespread adoption of mentoring and work-life balance initiatives to develop the pipeline of management-ready women who can take up leadership opportunities and in turn create space for more women.
- Equip women to serve as board directors: in collaboration with SID, promote professional directorship training to develop the pool of board-ready women who can “sit at the table”.
- Enhance the case for diversity through information and research: develop research into local and global diversity trends and statistics, including publishing the Singapore Diversity Report in conjunction with leading business education institutions.
Hear from our Champions: